Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Les Bebes Amphibies Int.
Our company is registered in the UK.
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS AND INFORMATION
Access to this website is provided on a temporary basis to our customers and future customers, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability. From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of the website or even all of the website to all users.
You are responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website as this will have all updates to lessons and pools terms and conditions of use etc…
Any use of this website or any materials provided on it other than in accordance with these terms and conditions of use is prohibited.
If you breach these terms and conditions of use, your permission to use this website will terminate automatically and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts taken from this website.
Telephone number: 07593702345/6 (However it is best to email us at the following address – email@example.com due to the very long hours we spend in the pool).
Les Bébés Amphibies
TERMS CONDITIONS OF USE
Please take a few minutes to read through the terms and conditions below as when you sign up to our courses you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our company.
1. A contract comprised of these terms and conditions will exist between us when we have taken your booking.
2. You will receive a confirmation by email detailing exactly what has been booked. If anything appears incorrect please contact us immediately, as this is your slot for the next 10 consecutive weeks, permanent changes can be made with immediate effect, however we do not change lesson times on a weekly basis.
3. All correspondence will be made with the person making the booking that accepts the terms and conditions on behalf of all participants.
4. The contract between us is governed by English Law and any dispute will be dealt with under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
5. Our lessons run throughout the year, only stopping for SOME Bank Holidays as other days may be taken in lieu for certain bank holidays so as to avoid the same classes having to be cancelled, we close for 6 weeks holiday per year including Christmas holidays.
- Please note all communication will be sent by email please insure that you add the following addresses to your contact list to avoid them ending up in spam.
Please check your Dashboard for holiday dates as they are updated every January & June for the current year. All emails will also be sent to the address on your dashboard. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure your details are correct or you will not receive them also please make note of these dates, as we can not be held responsible if you turn up during our annual holidays, or if you do not turn up to a lesson that has taken place.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL lessons that are missed due to Bébés Amphibies Closures will be will be replaced with a voucher that has unlimited validity, however they must be used during an active term as they will not be refunded or added to the end of an existing term.
6. Les Bébés Amphibies operates a rolling curriculum and small class sizes, of which you are able to enroll and start any week of the year subject to availability. From commencement date these are consecutive weeks until the term’s end. If a change to lesson day or time is required this must be done immediately and cannot be reserver for a future date.
7. Les Bébés Amphibies may cancel Lessons if payment is not received within seven days before the first lesson date or in the case of renewing your booking for the next term by the renewal deadline date. (7 days before the 1st lesson in next block).
8. A responsible adult over the age of 18 MUST accompany each child in the pool during the lesson at all times until your child reaches the pre-advanced level.
Sibling discount is for siblings ONLY, a separate booking must be made for every family, anyone abusing the system will be asked to book again under a separate booking and once this has been done a refund will be made for the first booking. Lessons will be postponed until this has been done.
1. Renewing your booking sessions
1.1. To ensure your place is secured from term to term we automatically rebook you for the next 10 weeks unless you have given us at least 25 days notice before the current subscription ends, by using the cancelation toggle on your homepage to cancel, you do not need to email us.
1.2. Please note that if your payment for a renewal is not received before the deadline date for any reason, we can no longer reserve your place in the next 10 week term as we have an online booking system and if another customer books the space your place will be lost.
1.3. You must use all of your vouchers before the end of your active subscription as once your subscription expires your child is automatically deleted from the system. If your subscription fails to be renewed without the 25 day cancelation been given any remaining vouchers will be lost.
2. Cancelled lessons by Les Bébés Amphibies Int.
2.1. If Les Bébés Amphibies is unable to provide the lessons for any reason we will offer you a catch up lesson or voucher to book during an active term. Bébés Amphibies cannot be held responsible if you cannot make any available dates offered.
2.2. In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to permanently change your existing class time and or venue. If you are unable to attend the lesson at the new adjusted time you will be entitled to a credit note to the value of the lessons not yet provided.
2.3. Credits notes are valid for a period of twelve months from the time of application and can be used to reduce the fees of any course you book during that period. Thereafter the credit will be forfeited and cannot be used against any future booking.
2.4. Les Bébés Amphibies is under no obligation to issue a refund for lessons missed due to adverse weather conditions when the venue is safe, accessible and lessons are provided. We are unable to offer a refund or rescheduling of lessons due to adverse weather conditions that may prevent you from attending a class.
2.5. If your lesson is cancelled part way through, you will receive a credit note on a pro-rata basis. Credit notes will only be issued to those in regular attendance.
2.6 Les Bebes Amphibies is under no obligation to issue a refund for any lessons that have had to be cancelled for any unforeseen circumstances, However a voucher for a replacement lesson to use during your active subscription will always be issued.
To avoid any disappointment It is advisable to check your emails before leaving for the pool to make sure you have not received any important notifications from us concerning your Childs lesson it maybe that we require your child to bring clothes for a test or it could be due to an unforeseen problem at the pool or other, and that lessons have had to be cancelled, this does not happen very often but by checking your emails you will avoid arriving at the pool to find lessons were cancelled.
All lessons cancelled due to pool closures beyond our control, bank holidays and your holidays will be replaced with a voucher valid until the end of your subscription, these are not accumulative or added to future terms and will not be refunded.
Vouchers can be used by any of your children that are currently taking lessons. (this does not include any child not yet registered for lessons).
Vouchers issued for any closures made by Bebes Amphibies will be carried forward to the next term, but must be used before the last day of your subscription if a permanent cancellation has been made.
3. Cancelled lessons by parents
3.1. If you cannot attend a single lesson for any reason, we are unable to offer replacement lessons or refunds.
3.2. If you cannot attend for a number of lessons in a row for medical reasons then a valid doctors note will be required stating the reason for this absence which must be dated and signed by the Doctor, we will then consider suspending the remainder of the course for a maximum of 6 weeks. This applies to the child concerned and not to any other siblings attending the classes.
3.3. We will replace 4 weeks holiday per year in addition to our closed dates for your holidays but ONLY IF you have pre-booked minimum 8 days in advance on your dashboard, as these spaces are then opened up automatically by the system for the duration of your holidays so that other people can use them for their replacement lessons wherever possible. A voucher will. then be automatically issued by the system for each replacement lesson and will be valid 10 weeks from the date of issue.
If you do not book your holidays on your dashboard you will not automatically receive holiday vouchers, unfortunately we can no longer issue vouchers for unbooked holidays as other parents wouldn’t have been able to use your slot for a catchup lesson.
If you have redeemed your voucher but miss your lesson for any reason this will not be replaced.
3.4. If you cancel less than 25 days before your new term is due to start you will not be entitled to any credit or refund. (If you cancel your payment without giving the required notice any remaining lessons may be be forfeited.
3.5. If you wish to cancel your lessons permanently you must do this at least 25 days before the renewal payment date is due. This must be done by yourself on your dashboard, no refunds will be issued. If you cancel less than 25 days before your renewal date your child is automatically signed up for the next term.
3.6 If your child misses more than 3 consecutive lessons without any notification by email, we reserve the rights to take them out of the current slot and you will have to notify us to rebook them into another slot.
Please note: Lessons are not transferable to other children, they have been booked and paid for in advance for the child in question only.
4. Changing your lesson time:
Your booking with payment secures your child’s place at a specific day and time for the full 10-week course; Please note that any changes must be made immediate and cannot be reserved in advance.
If the class you have signed up to is not suited for your child, Bebes Amphibies reserves the rights to modify your day and time to suit the child in question, which will be mutually agreed by both parties.
Les Bébés Amphibies Int. is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are unable to offer an alternative lesson for missed lessons.
Unfortunately, what seems like one simple request is an impractically huge administrative task when spread across hundreds of clients.
Permanent cancellation of future lessons must must be made at the latest 25 days before your renewal date on your dashboard or your child will automatically be booked in to the next 10 week term, any lessons owed must be used within your active term, these do not count as notice period. Once payment has gone through no refunds will be given as your child’s space will have been pre-booked and pool fees will have been paid for the next 10 week term. Cancellations by email, text or social media are not accepted, you MUST cancel via your dashboard.
5. Cooling Off Period (for New Customers only)
We offer a 7 day Cooling Off Period, so if you cancel within 7 days of booking you will receive a refund minus a £30 admin charge providing that the course was booked and paid for at the latest 7 days before the start date. If you cancel within the 7 days before the start date no refund will be given.
5.2 Once lessons have commenced no refunds will be made.
5.3 All cancellations must be made on your dashboard minimum 25 days before your subscription renewal date (this does not include vouchers as they must be used before the end of your active subscription).
6. Cancelling Intensive courses:
6.1. If you cancel up to 7 days before your course starts, you’ll receive a refund minus a £30 admin fee. Please allow up to 21 days for your refund to be processed.
6.2. If you cancel within 7 days of the start of your course or once your course has started you will not be entitled to any credit or refund.
6.3. Cancellations must be made on your dashboard minimum 25 days before your subscription renewal date.
7. Personal belongings
Personal belongings must not be left in the cubicles or the disabled/family changing room you must use the lockers provided.
All items left in the lockers and or at the pool-side are left at their owner’s own risk and neither Les Bébés Amphibies or Holiday Inn will accept any responsibility whatsoever for loss, theft or damage. Please remove all jewelry before entering the water.
8. Vehicles and car parking
Vehicles left in the car park are left at their owner’s own risk and Les Bébés Amphibies & Holiday Inn accept no responsibility whatsoever for loss, theft or damage. The hotel offer our parents a concessionary parking rate of £1.00 for the first car any subsequent cars will be charged at the full hourly rate. On arrival at the hotel you will be asked to pay £1 parking fee, this can be paid by cash or by card (cash preferred). On the odd occasion the hotel car park may be full in this instance you may use the overspill car parking just 50 metres down the road. This doesn’t belong to the hotel and normal charges may apply. The £1 parking fee must be paid regardless of whether the barrier is up or down, as this has to be opened to allow coaches and deliveries, If you park on the hotels premises you must pay £1. Anyone refusing to pay car parking fees will no longer be allowed to use the Hotel Parking facilities and will be asked to park in the NCP carpark 150 yards down the road, hotel staff must be spoken to politely and with respect or your subscription may be terminated.
9. Les Bébés Amphibies products
All items purchased from Les Bébés Amphibies will be refunded only if they are faulty and returned with original packaging. No items can be exchanged if they have been used in the water.
10. Pool closures due to maintenance
In the event of a pool closure due to maintenance etc. Bébés Amphibies are not liable to provide any refunds but will offer a voucher for a replacement session, during the term concerned.
11. Cancelled session due to “Les Bébés Amphibies”
If a session is cancelled due to a problem at the venue, we will endeavour to issue you a voucher for a replacement lesson.
12. Adverse weather.
Bébés Amphibies is under no obligation to refund or give vouchers for any lessons that may be missed by local adverse weather when the environment is safe and accessible and lessons are held.
13. Medical Conditions
You will be asked for any existing medical conditions for either yourself, another carer who may attend in the lessons or the baby booked into the lessons when booking on. You agree to inform Bébés Amphibies of any changes, including pregnancy, as soon as you are aware of them. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
- Should your child or the adult taking your child into the water have or develop any known or suspected medical condition then you must consult your doctor before bringing them swimming and inform Bébés Amphibies as soon a possible and in writing via e mail. All information received is treated in confidence and with sensitivity.
- Never bring your child swimming if they have any illness such as an ear infection, diarrhea, chicken pox, impetigo, conjunctivitis, chest infection, and high temperature.
- Please wait until the doctor has given the all – clear before returning to classes. In the instance of diarrhea your child must have been clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending a lesson.
- In certain circumstances and with the discretion of Bébés Amphibies if a child due to serious illness and has to be hospitalized lessons maybe suspended with doctors note, this only applies to the child concerned and not siblings.
15. Nappies & Changing Your Baby
- Without exception ALL babies and toddlers regardless of age or whether they are potty trained or not must wear swim nappies and a double nappy system upto and including the age of 3 years old.
- Children outside of this age group must also wear these if they are not 100% clean. All users are expected to use the toilets and not urinate in the pool.
- If your child is caught urinating in the pool or on the side they will be asked to leave the pool immediately and their lesson will not be replaced also they will have to wear a nappy for all future lessons.
- Bébés Amphibies reserve the right to refuse entry to any child or adult not wearing a swim nappy or neoprene cover nappy suitably attired.
- ONLY one parent per child is allowed down to the basement of the hotel any visitors MUST wait upstairs.
You may use the changing table provided to change your baby at your own risk. Please do not leave your baby unattended and note there are no safety straps fitted. In case of an accident the venue and Bébés Amphibies do not accept any liability. Do not use any raised areas such as benches, trolleys as your baby may roll and fall.
Please take all your used nappies away with you or use the nappy bin provided.
- Never leave soiled nappies in the bin, due to the odour.
16. Withdrawal of Service
Bébés Amphibies may, at its own discretion, refuse entry to any client if it is felt that the child’s or the parent’s behaviour is unreasonable.
Example – Child’s behaviour disrupts the other children in the class or if they scream in a hysterical manner as we work in a spa pool in a 4 star hotel and this is not acceptable. In which case Bébés Amphibies will issue a warning and if the behaviour continues they will be asked to leave.
This also applies to any parent that disrupts the class, or that that does not respect the Hotel Staff or Management.
Complaints must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any of the above cases Bébés Amphibies Int. is under no obligation to refund any fees.
17. Pool/Poolside Health & Safety
- No outer footwear or prams/pushchairs are to be taken onto poolside or changing areas.
- Please use blue over shoes (if available) or you must go barefoot.
- Please shower both yourself and your child before entering the water.
- Do not enter the pool until the current class has finished and you are invited to do so by the instructor this includes the stairs.
- You are responsible for the safe supervision of any children you bring at all times: on poolside, in the changing rooms and on the hotel premises. The children should always be under the direct supervision of an adult and never left unattended.
- Pool areas are wet and slippy. It is your responsibility to keep your child under control and HOLD their HAND at all times to prevent them from slipping, The hotel and Les Bébés Amphibies cannot be held responsible.
- Unfortunately we can only accommodate one adult in the pool at a time with each child who must be either a parent or a designated carer over 18 years of age.
- No spectators are allowed in the pool and spa area due to limited space. If you need someone to assist with your children then they must wait in the hotel lounge area.
18. Goggles & Buoyancy Aids
Bébés Amphibies do not allow the use of Buoyancy Aids at any time as this gives the child a false sense of security in the water. If your child was to fall into the water it is unlikely that they will be wearing a buoyancy aid! The same applies to goggles. Your child needs to be able to focus underwater without the aid of goggles. Once they have progressed and are able to focus and get their bearings without goggles they will be allowed to swim underwater with goggles.
19. Video & Photography
- NO cameras or underwater recording equipment of any description including mobile phones or tablets may be used during a Bébés Amphibies lesson in or around the poolside or any other area due to child protection and privacy laws. This includes taking photos through the windows.
- Bébés Amphibies expressly forbids the right to reproduce any part of our lessons in any form (e.g. on the Internet, DVDs, photographs etc. Anyone suspected of filming or photographing in this area will be asked to stop filming and leave the course.
- Bébés Amphibies photography, logos and illustrations are the copyright of Bébés Amphibies. Any scanning or reproduction of any of the above without our written agreement will be regarded as being in breach of our copyright and dealt with accordingly.
- Bébés Amphibies reserves the right to use our photographs for publicity purposes. By allowing us to take photos or video, you are consenting for us to use these images for marketing and publicity purposes. Bébés Amphibies cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties, and therefore excludes to the fullest extent possible by law any liability arising from a breach of this.
20. Exclusion of Liability
In the absence of proven negligence, lack of due diligence or breach of duty by the instructors(s); Bébés Amphibies its franchisees or employees, the participation of you; your spouse/partner; child or those whose care you have placed your child for the purpose of attending a Bébés Amphibies swimming lesson is done so entirely at your and their own risk.
21. Protection of Bébés Amphibies Method.
In agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound in full by the terms and conditions of Les Bébés Amphibies Int. as displayed on its website which may vary from time to time.
- You further agree that you have entered into a contract with Les Bébés Amphibies Int. for the sole purpose of Les Bébés Amphibies Int. teaching Self-Survival and Swimming Skills to your Child.
- Les Bébés Amphibies Int. owns and controls all rights in relation to the teaching of its unique self-survival and swimming skills methods. The copying of any of its teaching methods either in part or in full is expressly prohibited.
- Les Bébés Amphibies Int. takes the protection of its unique teaching methods very seriously. You agree that you will not copy and/or share with any third party any of the methods used by Les Bébés Amphibies Int. either in part or in full.
- You agree Les Bébés Amphibies must retain full and complete control over its unique teaching methods to ensure the safety, quality and/or consistency of application.
- Failure to ensure the same will pose a risk to the health and safety of any individuals not taught directly and/or with the express and written consent of Les Bébés Amphibies Int.
- Les Bébés Amphibies Int. reserves the right to terminate your contract with them without notice and/or reimbursement of any fees paid where it suspects any breach of its terms and conditions and/or this notice, and will also take legal action.
- Les Bébés Amphibies Int. will not be liable for any damages and/or losses arising out of any failure on your part to adhere to the terms of the contract between you and/or this notice.
- Les Bébés Amphibies reserves the right to take legal action against you where it discovers that you and/or any third party as a result of collusion thereof has copied any of its unique teaching methods either in part or in full.
- You agree to be bound by the terms of this notice notwithstanding the currency of your contract with Les Bébés Amphibies Int.
The terms of this notice shall be determined in accordance with UK law.
22. Changes to Terms & Conditions
From time to time we may update these terms by sending you either an updated version or notification of minor changes. You are free not to accept these changes but we ask that you notify us in writing of your non acceptance within 14 days of your receipt, in which case your lesson will be terminated at the end of your current term, failing which we will be entitled to treat our agreement with you as being subject to the updated version.
In putting a tick in the I agree box, you agree to be bound in full by the terms and conditions of Les Bébés Amphibies Int. as displayed on this website which may vary from time to time.
You further agree that you have entered into a contract with Les Bébés Amphibies Int. for the sole purpose of Les Bébés Amphibies Int. teaching Self-Survival and Swimming Skills to your children.
Les Bébés Amphibies Int. owns and controls all rights in relation to the teaching of its unique self-survival and swimming skills methods.
The copying of any of its teaching methods either in part or in full is expressly prohibited.
Les Bébés Amphibies Int. takes the protection of its unique teaching methods very seriously. You agree that you will not copy and/or share with any third party any of the methods used by Les Bébés Amphibies Int. either in part or in full.
You agree Les Bébés Amphibies must retain full and complete control over its unique teaching methods to ensure the safety, quality and/or consistency of application.
Failure to ensure the same will pose a risk to the health and safety of any individuals not taught directly and/or with the express and written consent of Les Bébés Amphibies Int.
Les Bébés Amphibies Int. reserves the right to terminate your contract with them without notice and/or reimbursement of any fees paid where it suspects any breach of its terms and conditions and/or this notice.
Les Bébés Amphibies Int. will not be liable for any damages and/or losses arising out of any failure on your part to adhere to the terms of the contract between you and/or this Notice.
Les Bébés Amphibies reserves the right to take legal action against you where it discovers that you and/or any third party as a result of collusion thereof has copied any of its unique teaching methods either in part or in full.
You agree to be bound by the terms of this notice not withstanding the currency of your contract with Les Bébés Amphibies Int.
The terms of this notice shall be determined in accordance with UK law.